- This dip is an RW Garcia family favorite. 5 layers of stunning goodness – avocados, beans, olives, onions, sour cream and, of course, cheese. Yummy! It is especially delicious with RW Garcia Dippers – because they can hold up to a thick dip like this one.
- 2 cans of bean dip
- 6 avocados
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped olives
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped fine
- 2 tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 lb. finely grated cheese (Cheddar or Cheddar/Monterey Jack blend)
- In a 9 x 11 Pyrex dish (or something of the same volume) spread the bean dip. Mash the avocados and spread them over the bean dip. Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning mix and spread over the avocados. Mix chopped tomatoes, green onions and chopped olives together and spread over the taco seasoning mixture. Top with one pound of grated cheese.