RW Garcia Holiday Cheesy Ball
- 1 Cup roughly chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries) roughly chopped
- 1 8oz container of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup of sharp white cheddar (shredded)
- Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup of craisins, and shredded cheese into a medium bowl. Fold the cream cheese, cranberries, and cheddar together gently.
- Using gloves or plastic wrap, shape the cheese into a ball shape. Let chill for 10 minutes. Roughly chop your pecans while you wait for the cheese to chill in the fridge.
- Ready your pecans in a medium bowl and then take your cheeseball and press gently yet firmly down into the pecans. You may need to push larger individual pecans into the mixture depending how cold it is. Then, let chill again in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Plate on top of a bed of the rest of the dried cranberries and serve with a box of RW Garcia Organic Sweet Beet Crackers
Learn about the story behind the recipe
BY TATIANA GONZALES